Google

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Working on sin


Well it's not easy when it comes to temptations. We have to be careful of the world and the temptations of it. Everyday is a new day to work on yourself and try not to be tempted. I have many temptations I struggle with everyday. I just keep pushing forward and strive to do Gods work. Teaching others of the scriptures is one reason I have started this blog. It is in hopes someone might question there existence. I just wanted to add this little thought I had and wanted to share it with you all. Even all the people at Jesus's Church are sinners we all are. Your not going to get all the answers from me but you sure will get them out of the bible. Don't stop trying or give up to temptation. Your going to sin but if you are baptized and ask for forgiveness you will be forgiven. Everyday I move forward and step back but have to keep going to get ahead. Keep trying........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you brother. Jesus Christ was a sinless man. We are to look to him for are example. We must learn how to overcome temptations in our life now. God Bless

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home